Friday, November 16, 2007

Figured Out By Morning

I went to the hospital to see what was happening because I have not heard anything since 3 p.m. this afternoon. They were still in the emergency room when I left them at 7 p.m.!

Sarah does have a rash on her that is probably an antibiotic allergy. She was cranky and fussy. Hugged me, walked with me and growled at me. No kisses tonight except the ones I stole. She wanted to get down and play because her fever was down but there were a dozen children there at least.

So, I told them to call me when after they saw the doctor. I am tired and couldn't sit in those miserable chairs more than an hour.

I have taken a hot bath, put on some warm sweats and my fuzzy houseshoes and am going to write and watch t.v. Then, I am going to bed.

I can't fix any of my problems. I can't change the world. So, I'll go to sleep. Maybe someone will have things figured out by morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.