Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Nose Pain

Yes, I'm back at the grind stone. Without the bells on either. I came in to a stack of papers nearly three inches thick and several problems that couldn't be resolved without my assistance.I have managed to solve those and sort through the pile, file some, and am now processing the remainder.

LUNCH TIME!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and holiday. A week off is not good for someone who has no choice but to work. I am no looking forward to another vacation. December will be a long month.

I worked a bit more on NaNo last night before I went to bed and so I am a teensy bit ahead of the count for today but that is what I want for the next four days. I am so nervous I have butterflies thinking about getting it done. Ideally, it would be done by Thursday. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.