Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Race is Not to the Swift?

Malarky.

Of course it is to the swift. I'm two days behind in word count, despite my determination to have 25,000 by Thursday. For the neophyte, that is just over 3000 behind. I'm working on catching up now but it will take a couple of days to do that. Only the swift stay ahead of the game of NaNo.

And let me tell you, this story is so bad I am ashamed of myself. I can't believe I'm even continuing. I've almost chucked it twice but when you're this far into it, starting over is not an option.

On top of that, I am depressed. Probably from too little sleep, too much stress, and too many things to do! So, back to the word mill and grinding out the words. I just don't think I'm going to make it.

I'm tired. I want to rest. I want to go somewhere where there is no phone, no people, nothing to intrude on the solitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.