Monday, November 19, 2007

When God Steps In

As many of you may know, I've been asking you to pray for my friend Alice's sister, Nancy. She was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer in stage IV about 6 weeks ago. She is considered terminal. I has been a heartbreaking situation. Nancy is in her late 40's with children.

Many have been praying and while Nancy is not well, recently there have been some miraculous events. I encourage anyone needing a boost to their faith, to visit Alice's blog and read about this situation. As I told Alice, I don't know the outcome, but I know God has a plan in this situation. I believe when God steps in, something is about to happen.

Continue to pray for Nancy and for her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.