Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanks Giving

I wanted to write something positive about this holiday but I realized during my processes, that in this age of political correctness no matter what I say, it will be construed as capitalistic, imperialistic, chauvanistic, racist, self-righteous, ignorant, uninformed, uneducated, terroristic, hedonistic, sacreligious and unAmerican. I can't win so I might as well say what I please.

If you are a citizen of the United States of America, you owe a great debt to American soldiers for the last 200+ years for your right to be here and reap the benefits of that residence. You owe God thanks for the direction of events that lead to the creation of this nation and for at least 200 years, a nation that was PROUD to call itself CHRISTIAN.

If you are a legal resident, you owe the American people a debt of thanks for allowing you the gift of legal residence. And you owe God thanks for the direction of events that led to the creation of this nation and for at least 200 years, a nation that was PROUD to call itself CHRISTIAN and espoused Christian charity that allowed us to grant you that gift.

If you are an illegal resident, you owe the American people even greater thanks because you have no right to be here and you reap benefits you have no right to, paid for by people who are not allowed those same benefits but who have fought and sacrificed for those benefits in the hope that their children would have an inheritance but which is no being used up to support you criminals. The only thing you have to look forward to is a bankrupt nation brought to bankruptcy by the expense of supporting a population of criminals. God doesn't approve of criminal actions so I don't think thanking Him will help you much. He is into droughts, however, and when the money dries up, you might try something else.

I am thankful for my family, my nation, and my salvation. Life without any one of those things would be meaningless. Thank God someone set sail for the shores of a primitive land because they sought a fresh start in a land of promise. Some came with hope, some with greed, some with need. Some lived justly and some unjustly. But thank God they came and built a hope for many nations.

It is said that when a nation abandons the very things that made it great, the fall of that nations can't be far behind. When you remove the foundation of any building, it can't stand.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (King James Version)

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.






No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.