Monday, November 12, 2007

Racing the Clock

Thursday will be the halfway mark for NaNoWriMo. I hit just over 20,000 today. By Thrusday, I have to be at 25,000 to be halfway. Lots of people are already halfway.

Well, maybe they have more spare time than I. Maybe they type faster. Maybe they have a story that is actually moving forward instead of wandering around an demolished town trying to figure out what she is going to do with her life!

I just popped in before bedtime to let you know that things are progressing. . . very slowly.

I can't believe I am almost halfway. If is willing to stick their neck out, you might pray for divine inspiration for this story. Cause unless someone resurrects it, I have to plan the funeral.

Seventeen days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.