Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Monday Disguised as Wednesday

I was off yesterday and it was really nice. Sarah spent the night with me and we had a great time Tuesday. I did some writing last night to try and catch up on my word count. But today, I got to work only to learn that it's really Monday.

I know it is because the paperwork is unbelievable and I feel as if I am spinning my wheels! I can't seem to get ahead at all. I'd be happy with treading water but it isn't working. I'm drowning.

I have a hearing this afternoon with a client I withdrew because she forgot to tell us she was renting out her deceased father's home. Well, it is a long story and I won't go there. Let's just say I hate hearings.

Now back to the grind. I've had my lunch and I am fueled. I hope you all have a great afternoon and I'll be back to update the word count later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.