Friday, November 16, 2007

Sick, Tired, and Falling Behind

I am behind in my word count again. With Sarah sick and some other personal issues, I am just so tired that the last two nights I simply did nothing. I went by last night to see about Sarah because Becca had been fighting all day to keep her from having a seizure. They were both tired.

I took them over to her mom's to stay the night with the baby so she would have someone to help her and hopefully get some rest. David can't miss any work and had to sleep so he couldn't help and the same is true of me. During the night, the baby spiked a fever of 103 and the were busily trying to get her stripped down to prevent a seizure. Becca, obviously, got no sleep but she did have her dad stay up with her all night to give her help. Becca says if she is no better tonight she is taking her in to the hospital.

I am just so tired I can't hardly sit here and write, let alone write in NaNo. I did do some longhand at lunch yesterday so I could add to what I have but I haven't transcribed it to the computer yet. But I know I am three days behind. That's 5000 words. I don't know if I can recover that. Priorities have just bumped this to the rear but I am disappointed.

Continue to pray for this baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.