Saturday, November 24, 2007

Late Nite with NaNoWriMo

Once again, the word count is progressing. Someone mentioned wanting to read this when the competition ends. It probably won't be posted on a public blog. However, I may put it on another invitation only at Blogger. I have one already that some of you were invited to read. I want to get back to that next week, after the 30th.

As for what will happen to Shakedown, I don't know. I liked the story in planning. I like parts of it now. But it is so far off my original plan that I am not sure I can finish it. We'll just have to see.

This has made we want to pick up last years NaNo project and work on it but first, I have to do the project I started before that one!

Is this not confusing?

O.k. here is how it goes. I started a novel. I think it is a good one. I was working on it when NaNo2006 began. The book I started for that NaNo turned out to be a sequel to the first work! NO! Not on purpose. It just happened. Now, as it turns out, a character in this year's NaNo is linked to the main character in two previous works!

I'm tired. Even explaining it is exhausting.

So, that is were I am with this mess. Notice the word count has gone up again. Tonight I must have 40,008 by midnight. I'll get it.

Hasta manana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.