Wednesday, November 21, 2007

YeeeeHawwwww!

Check out the word meter on the home page! I am CURRENT! For the first time in two weeks I am current. Tonight before midnight, I have to write 1667 words. That will bring me up to today's total. Thank God for those polar bears! (You'll have to go read the exerpt of this section at Nanowrimo. >> http://www.nanowrimo.org/user/152098 ) I posted this part because it was what saved my bacon this week.

{Sighs loudly}

Now, if I can maintain that level for the next 9 days I will finish this thing with my 50,000 words! Oh my goodness, I can't believe it. I am current! that is just so exciting. This time last year, I knew I was not going to make it. I was days behind and could not get caught up. I finished with about the same number of words I have right now! In fact, the 2006 final word count was 33834, just a little ahead of where I am right now.

I might just make it, guys and gals!

Whooo hoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.