Thursday, November 29, 2007

Welcome to the Winner's Circle

Well, friends, it is done! I have finally finished the National Novel Writing challenge! One day early. I have the certificate to prove it and they even gave me winner logos! Aren't they so pretty? I think I love yellow.

Whew, am I glad that is done. And you know, at the end, the story is a potentially good one. I may do something with it at some point but just to get this far is fantastic. Last year, I didn't make it and I was so disappointed. So this year, I had to try again. I am so glad I did.

Skeeter, keep going! You got one more day. And there is NEXT YEAR!

I encourage all of you who love to write, who want to write, or who want to challenge yourself, in 2008 join me at NaNoWriMo!

Lord have mercy, that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.