Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Update

Sarah went to the doctor yesterday and every single test came back normal. Her iron level is normal, all blood test=normal. There is nothing wrong with her. Her mother said she fought the doctor like a little tiger. (She has seen this doctor before and was an angel.) She bit him, kicked him, slapped him, twisted and flopped around. When he tried to check her ears she wouldn't hold her head still. When he tried to check her throat she bit down on the depressor and wouldn't let go. Becca said it took all he could do to hold on to her. She weighs 17 lbs for heaven's sake but when she is being difficult she flows like butter and you can't hardly hold her. The doctor said he didn't know why she behaved that way. He said she was going to be small and to let her have all teh fat and sugar she wants.

So I want to know where that gene came from and why I can't have one?

I kept her last night and she went to bed at 10 and slept until 8:30 this morning. Her appetite seems fine although she seems to eat small portions to me. But when she doesn't want it, she just pushes it out with her tongue and looks at you with a frown.

I told my pastor last night that I don't know what was wrong but as far as I am concerned, the Lord took care of it.

Thanks to all of you who offered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.