Sunday, November 18, 2007

Light Through the Curtain

It is Sunday afternoon and sunlight is filtering in through the sheer at my window as I write this. I am snug in my berry blush study, in my burgandy fuzzy slippers, a cup of hot cocoa nearby. It is quiet and peaceful here at the moment. I suppose it is cold outside but have not gone out to see. The imps have been driven back to their pit and little Sarah Cheyenne seems to be getting better.

But I am annoyed. I have not been able to go to church for three weeks now and it has become stressful. My car is still in the shop so I have no way to go anywhere.

I am going to spend the rest of the afternoon working on Nano to try and get over 30,000 words. If you look above, you can see that is not an easy task. One day behind is not too bad but after that, it becomes a juggling act when you have a job and family.

At any rate, things are back to a more even keel, if not totally smooth sailing.

Alice has been asking when I would be getting back to writing Hidden in the Mist. Probably in a couple weeks I will be ready for different material. I miss it a bit myself. And this story has generated so much disgust that I am actually wanting to go back to last years Nano and a story that preceeds that. They are linked and I discovered this week that this Nano story is linked to those. The Main character in Shakedown (NaNo title) is the sister in two previous stories I have started. {dismay} I seem to have a serial in the works and I don't have a single one finished.

This is NOT the way to write a novel. But I swear, it was an accident.

Ok, I'm off for now. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.