Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Dash

I'm out the door in about 10 minutes to get Mike for church. Becca originally said Sarah could go with me this morning but I'd have to go pick her up before 9. I tried to call at 8 and no answer. I called at 8:30 to say I wasn't going to be able to get there in time and look for a solution. No answer. I finally called Dave who answered and said, "She's going with Becca."

How nice I didn't make a wasted trip thinking she could go! I was going to have to drive east 5 miles to get her, west 10 miles to get Mike, then back 5 miles to hit the highway to church. But no one bothered to call me to say they changed their mind!

I woke to absolute pain all over again. From the top of my head to the soles of my feet. It took me half an hour to be able to move where my legs didn't hurt when I walked. I don't know what is going on. I haven't got a thing that I can take, well, maybe I should take the generic Tylenol I keep on hand. Will go do that now and then I'm on my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.