Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mid-Week Slump

You know you are in trouble when you catch yourself saying, "There is
nothing on the internet that is interesting."

It's true. I'm at work and have a moment to catch my breath. I
wondered what I could find on the web that might be interesting to
read or just look at. Could not think of a single thing. Seriously.
Last thing I want is to surf.

What I'd really like is a nap. I'm so tired. I didn't get to bed as
early as I wanted. I did lie down when I got home and sort of dozed a
bit. But my back started hurting around 9 and I had to take an ice
pack to bed. I watched a couple of shows and kept having to shift the
ice pack around an reposition myself.

In fact, my current state is so bad that this post is boring me!
Really. So, with that in mind, I'm going to drift off and see if I can
find something to peak my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.