Monday, April 8, 2013

Warm Monday

If you have been reading this blog long you know I have a nice little nook of a patio in my back yard where the house forms an L. It is a favorite spot of mine on warm evenings. This evening I'm sitting here enjoying the 71 degree weather. It was not a terribly sunny day but it was a warm day. For that I'm grateful.

I'm reading these books that I downloaded over the last year... no not all 400+. But I found several inspirational ones over a period of time and have never looked at them. Mainly because my reading taste are eclectic and I have a wide variety of things to read and I simply chose something else to read instead. I'll get to them all eventually. I started one yesterday and finished it today. I started the other today and will probably finish it tomorrow. They're relatively short. However, what I'm finding is they all are delivering the same message. Usually when I hear something three times I know it is important. So, I'm paying attention.

The only annoyance to this evening is my son's  ex-wife is being abusive again via text messages. It is a constant stream of cursing him, threatening him and abusive language. She wants to take their daughter and move away. However, they have joint custody and in Indiana, she has to get permission from the court to do this. He would not be able to see his daughter if she does this. He refuses to agree. So the end result is, she knows it probably won't happen and she's attempting to get him to threaten her or retaliate in kind. He just isn't that kind of person and has not done so. It is terrible because poor Sarah is a victim in all this. I had hoped her mother was a better person than all this. I was wrong. I love her like my family but her behavior is just atrocious.

I have pretty much realized this week that I can't continue to deal with certain things or people. I've got to find a way to get past it.

I'm done now. I'm going to do something else. I hope Tuesday is a pretty day.


7 comments:

  1. Just don't let it bother you! Just blow it off and let it go through one ear and out the other

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just...unreal. I am speechless reading this, Dixie.

    Anyway, your fans are demanding a picture of your pretty reading area. Your public awaits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear your son is having to dealt with this kind of behavior from his ex-wife. You are right..the one that suffers is the child. I hope you get some sunshine today:-) It's suppose to be showers on and off for us. I'm not complaining though..at least it isn't snow..lol. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sad. Verbal abuse is awful too. Once the words are out they are out there it's hard to get past. So sorry for your son and grand daughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awful. It is the poor children that are always caught in the middle.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.