Saturday, April 6, 2013

Unknown

The shutters of the day are drawn and night arrives. I'm about to turn in myself. I'm tired as usual but I had a bit longer period today where I didn't simply collapse from exhaustion. Maybe a couple of day off helped. I managed to get the shopping done and that's a plus. I hate shopping.

One more day off and I go back to work. Stand to reason that being away from the job would help. I think the job is exacerbating the problem. I wish I could just stay home but the bills won't get paid if I don't. I saw an amusing graphic of Tweety Bird on someone's Facebook page that said, If I had one dollar from one million people I'd be a millionaire. I never thought about it quite like that. I could start a fund raiser. With my luck I wouldn't raise enough to buy gum.

I couldn' think of a title... either too tired or I just don't have the imagination tonight.

Good night, sweet prince, wherever you are..... 

2 comments:

  1. I had a conversation about police procedures last night and I misread your line as "I'm about to turn myself in." Immediately thought Gee what did Cindy do? How long is the charge sheet?

    Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a better day, yesterday, and hope you have the same today!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.