Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Idea of Sexy Music

I know. I know! That is not something you'd generally see on my blog. If I'd said romantic you'd have been fine with it, right? Admit it, you would. Why would I lie?

I have, I think, mostly women on my blog... gee, only women! Anyway, my point is that music can be good music and romantic (for those offended by sexy) I'm pretty picky about my music. I tend to be an oldies kind of gal. When I say "oldies" I'm not just talking 50's, 60's and 70's. I mean.. really old. Jerry and I liked classical music. I got him hooked so bad that when he was driving the truck, he had to have a cd of it with him to play when he turned in for the night. We both though this music was . . . well... romantic...sexy... whichever you prefer. We both liked it.

One of my contacts put up a video of The Piano Guys playing the Charlie Brown theme and I loved it. I'd never heard of them. So when I looked them up, I found a veritable cornucopia of music by them. They are brilliant. I loved it! And they give new meaning to classical rock!

So, tell me this isn't primal. All I can say is WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.