Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday Showers

Last day to work this week. I leave tomorrow around noon for my conference. I am quite looking forward to that! I need the break physically and spiritually.I updated my word count here this morning. For those on the edge of their seat to find out, here is the latest:


I am about ready to shoot the computer, so it is an appropriate graphic! I feel as if I am rambling and writing garbage. This is normal, by the way. No matter what you write it always feels like it is junk. Then, later, when you go back and read it later, you think, "Gee, this IS junk. . . mostly. . . except for . . . well, that part right there. And maybe, um, this part here. That's actually pretty good. Did I write that?"

So help me, it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.