Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Recount


,center>
I'm pretty pleased with the way this is going. I'm on target with the numbers so that is really good. Last night I met a new character that I think I might like. He's a bit rough around the edges but we'll see if he softens up. I have yet to post anymore to the blogger site but I will in the next day or so you you can take a peek if you like. Just give me until Friday! The conference next week is going to really crunch me on time. We shall soldier on, anyway.I think I will probably close it no later than Monday. I do this only because of copyright issues and the fact that published on a blog equals published and can affect a sale.... should I have the good fortune to get such a thing. Good heavens! That's be super. Actually, I think the previous two year's work is better. Alice thinks Mist is good. I'm going to be trying to get way ahead on the word count so I can get some work done on that, too. If I don't she might be coming to visit me. Did I tell you Alice is a die hard gun advocate? LOL! Not to worry. She likes me.Back to work now. Just wanted to post the numbers for those keeping score.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.