Friday, November 28, 2008

Still Rising

As most of you know, I've reached the goal of NaNoWriMo. However, the word count is still going up. I have until the 30th to log in additional word count. Currently it stands at 51,321.

I'm getting the most recent chapters on the blog too. I have chapter 16 almost sorted out and someone is reading because the hit counter is moving up. There is still a large gap between 16 and the end chapter. The end chapters present a problem because they aren't numbered yet and they are only partially complete. I know the final scene but haven't written that part.

However, I will post them, in some form so the truly curious can see where it is intended to go. I can't stress enough that this is a FIRST draft and the final draft may look nothing like this. But I think the overall story is a good one. So, I feel good about it. I wasn't sure when I started it if I would.

I can finish with a smile and enjoy my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.