Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tired Hands





I am so tired! My hands are just worn out. Folk, I only need 11,189 words to finish the word count. That is clearly manageable by Wednesday. Please God! {praying hands here}

I'm still working on the end chapters. They're good, I think. I'm on the edge of my seat!

I am also starving. I've had nothing since lunch and I want a cheeseburger in the worst way! Jerry will be home shortly and if I can convince him to go to Sonic, I'll have one.

You have all been scarce lately. I'm missed reading posts but I suppose unlike me, you all have lives outside of Multiply.

Of course, the only reason I'm on her so much lately is because I am chained to the desk for NaNo. I have to take a mental break here and there. I am actually considering a television show but I know if I do, I'm done for the night.

So, back to the mines for me. Keep cheering. It gives me momentum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.