Thursday, November 20, 2008

An End in Sight

I got a comment from Alice on one of my last post, The Roar of Wind when I asked her if she had read The End of Winter. She responded:

No! I'm afraid to get into it and then have no ending....I hate this "cliff hanger" stuff...

NOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T KILL EVERYBODY IN MIST! That's a good tale, one you should attempt to have published! But gee whiz ma...when can I get more of the story? lolololol"

Well, as a comfort, I want to let her know I'm not killing everyone in Mist. Far from it. And I am finishing it. I've learned something from this NaNo as with previous ones. HOW TO END A STORY! I just have to sit down and write it through in 30 days! LOL.

The End of Winter has an ending. I am working on it now. I have about 9 days to finish it. I am going to do it. For once, I have an ending that is so clear and I am having more trouble keeping up with my thought than I am in getting them. It is uncanny but actually, when I think about it, it is exactly what used to happen to me when I wrote before I started having all this pain stuff. Anyway, THE END is in sight for this year's NaNo novel. Has it been 30 days already? And for you Alice, THE END will be coming for Mist. I hope by December 30! When NaNo is done, I will try and shoot for that date.

I'm nuts of course but I'll try it. {sigh} Really, seriously deranged.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.