Sunday, November 30, 2008

A List of Updates

My word count is still rising as I am trying to get as much of this novel down by midnight as possible. I am really going to finish one!! Really. I know the whole story and it is just a wild ride. I really want to sit down and do the edit in December.

I seem to be coming down with the sniffles.

I'm dreaming like crazy. I was almost tired this morning when I got up from the crazy dream I was having. Every since they did that cervical block I've been having vivid dreams that I can remember when I get up. As I mentioned before, I haven't done that in years.

I posted another chapter to the blog. Remember, after tonight, the blog closes to those of you with links. Let me know if you are still interested in reading to the end. I should be done with the basic story in a week or so. After that, it is closed until the final edit takes place. I can say there will be some changes in the final draft. I already am considering what these are.

My son will be laid off after Christmas. Please say a prayer for him to find another job soon. He has a wife and baby. They have housing assistance with utilities paid so they won't have to move back in but they still have to eat and buy baby things.

It is raining here and snow is expected tomorrow. We'll see. Unless we dip sharply below the freezing point tonight, I don't think it will stick as the ground has not frozen but it could get messy. I wouldn't mind a white Christmas since I'll be home that week and the kids will be here most of the time.

Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend. I'm really so ecstatic about my book I can't shut up. I will thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.