Friday, January 21, 2011

Woman who fell into fountain faces theft charges, has criminal record

Link
The plot thickens.... now we know why she needs money, I mean aside from her unemployed mate. She has fines! And look at her rap sheet!

Pray tell, what is "Practice Probation"?

Life is so much stranger than fiction. I don't really think I could write this stuff. I would never believed people could do these things. At my age you'd think I'd have gotten it by now.

I wonder if she'll sue this paper for putting all this out there? Honestly, has she kept her mouth shut, no one would even know who she is, where she is, or what she had done. The woman could have moved to any place and gotten lost. But no, she had to identify herself as the klutz, get her face in the paper, on t.v. and internet and tell every person exactly what she is made of. Astounding. Or as the Walrus said... Curiousier and curiousier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.