Friday, January 28, 2011

End of a Long Cold Week

I'm here at last. I'm exhausted. My cold is hanging on. I had diarrhea all afternoon and last night. I felt so bad I did not get Sarah but my sister had her for a bit so that was good. I sat and watched t.v. and crocheted another Swiffer sock for Becca.

She now has three different colors to use. I'm going to make some for my friend Carolyn. We were talking about the sock the other day and she said she used a Swiffer and that she has a cotton sock that you tie on. The one I have I think it better because it is stretchy and slips on and is reversible. So I'm going to give her a couple.

Good news... my vacation was approved!



Now, I have to buy the airline tickets. I'm really excited about this. I think it will be one of the most exciting things I've done in a long time. I loved my overseas trips in the past. I love seeing new places. I've got to get money sorted out, too. Must call the bank.... And I want to get a really good camera!

I actually have from May 28 through June 12 off work so I just have to coordinate where I will be and when and how!

I'm at work and must get back to it. Just wanted pop in and give the news.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.