Monday, January 17, 2011

Up and At ....um.... Maybe not....

Moving slow this morning, probably due to the weather is my guess.Whatever, rolling out of the bed was the easy part.

Sarah is still asleep but I'm about to go beard the little bear in her den. She has been grumpy in the morning all weekend. So, I may get a black eye. Still has to be done. She goes home today and I will probably take her before lunch so I can do a few things before going back to work.

It has been a long weekend without much relaxing time but it is always good to have her with me. It is like a little sunshine in your pocket.

My gas log was worked on last week. I got it going and now it isn't working again. I am just going to have to find another one for that room. It has to be a ventless heater and they are hard to find. But it gets so cold in there you can't stand it. And I have to have something on a thermostat so I don't end up having to lite it all the time. They cost several hundred dollars. Which I don't have.

I'm going to dress now and see if I can coax Sarah to dress and go look for one. She is up now. I stopped long enough to get her up and get out breakfast. She's watching a video at the moment, Hermie, a Christian children's video.

I have to go back to work tomorrow. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.