Friday, May 2, 2008

Week End!

It has been a busy week and actually, a fairly good one. The weather had been nice and I've been relatively pain free. Work was very busy and hectic all week and I came home tired most night but there is no rest for the weary. I had company nearly ever evening until nearly 10. Last night was the first night this week I could call my own. I ate supper and read a bit but I still was midnight getting to bed. Just can't seem to break that cycle.

Tonight, I am hoping for a repeat!

Alice emailed me wondering where I was and saying she was suffering withdrawal because I had not posted anything lately. I tell you, I've just been so tired I couldn't think of anything at all. This post is apt to be so boring you'll fall asleep in about 10 words.

It has rained all day here and I suspect that means that the yard work for tomorrow is a no go. I still have a couple of hedges to clear and the grass will need another mowing. But with all this wet, it will be impossible. Typical.

I am going to try and finish a chapter of Mist, Alice. I began working on it this week, actually. I know you have missed it. I seem to have fallen into a slump for several months now and it has been difficult to break out. But I am putting an extra effort into it.

Well, the pizza has arrived and I am going to pop it in the oven. Store bought, not delivery. I'll be back later, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.