Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hump Day - All Down Hill

Finally, the floor is DONE! I am soooo tired, you have no idea. I am going to try and get photos tomorrow to post. It is beautiful, folks! Really. I am ready now to do it in my house.

My poor hands are so sore and I cut my thumb. I think it is slightly infected because it hurts like the dickens. I've doctored it and perhaps by morning it will be better. I am going to take tomorrow off. Ha, ha! No work on anyone's house but mine. And I'd like to site somewhere nice and relax.

I hope everyone else is havin a great week. I think Jilly may not be since the rains have set in in England. . . again! But she is about to be grandma again so perhaps she won't notice so much. Congratulations, Jilly and hope all goes well with your daughter and the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.