Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Day Off

As you can see from my welcome box, I am listed on the Million Blog List. You should check it out and list your blog. It is a Wiki to see how long it will take to list a milliion blogs. Interesing, if nothing else.

I have spent the entire day working in the yard and cleaning house. I have company coming this weekend for my sister's graduation from college. I had my son's mother-in-law come and clean the house for me while I did other things. My house is sooooo clean. The woman is absolutely amazing with a few cleaning items! Everything smells clean!

Becca cut the lawn and I played with Sarah, did laundry and cleaned the study - my personal sanctuary. I put away my winter clothes and have several things still to do but it will have to be done when I come in from work the rest of this week.

My car is on the fritz so I'm stranded at the moment. Not sure what is happening. I hope to have it fixed tomorrow.

My cold is better but Mike now has it and Sarah is still recovering. I am still hoarse and cough a bit but much better than I was a day or so ago. Nasty bug this one.

It is late and I am dog tired. I hurt all over and am dreading getting up in the morning. I never know how it will affect me! Will I have minimal pain? Will I be in unbearable pain? Will I be bad but get better or will I be good and get worse? Makes my head hurt juist thinking about it.

But my house is so clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.