Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vacations and Building Projects

Vacation has begun! I am so glad! Friday afternoon was a breeze because I knew I was going to be off for 10 days! The director allowed the agency to close at 4 p.m. so that was an added bonus. I am waiting for my ride to go over and finish the apartment. We have one or two things left to do and then we are finito!

As I have worked on this floor I am feeling better now about my impending kitchen remodel. I have to replace the whole floor and I want new cabinets. Now that I know what I am doing, the counter tops are going to be the biggest expense I fear. Anyone with ideas on quick, easy and lovely countertops, feel free to advise!

I am really sore in my hands and back but it is just one of those things, I think that happens from exertion rather than the unending mess I deal with regularly. Actually, that has been better as the weather has cleared somewhat. The neck and shoulder are still a problem and Thursday my calves, particularly that left one, was bad.

Oddly, I've learned the difference in the fibro pain and other kinds. I wonder if the pain from overworked muscles is not connected to the same part of the brain as frbro pain. Over work does make the pain worse but this week, the pain has been different because the fibro pain appears to have eased up. So recovery seems faster and the pain less severe! Crazy.

I'm leaving for now. Back soon and hopefully, I'll have some photos of the work near completion. Should have taken some before and after but we forgot. The litter box discovery was shocking and all we wanted to do was get rid of it and get the thing fixed. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.