Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mirrors

I don't usually post directly to this blog. It is basically a mirror of my Multiply blog and serves as an emergency backup in case of something failing. So sometimes, things I say about people on my list in this blog are actually contacts on that blog.

Multiply has the capacity to allow you to post to a Multiply blog and simultaneously post to Blogger. Multiply also allows cross posting to Wordpress and a few other blogging sites. It is a nice feature.

I have a Yahoo 360 blog but it is being phased out because Yahoo is no longer providing customer service to 360. There are glitches that result in lost posts, readers are unable to access a blog to read it or comment on it, comments are lost or post multiple times. Not sure how many are members of 360 but I know there are a lot fewer.

At any rate, if something is confusing in a post, more than likely, it is something that is on Multiply. There is a link to that site if you want to visit. I have a lot of other things on that site. Videos, photos, stories, essays, and a blog. Drop by and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.