Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Stuff in the Middle

Wednesday has arrived. The kids packed their stuff last night and move it all to their new apartment. They spent last night here and will go to day and start the unpacking and sorting. I don't know if they will stay here tonight but I advised it. There is no frustration like standing an a box filled, disorganized house and feeling like you'll never get it straight. Stepping away for a good night's sleep helps tremendously. I never had that option on any of our moves. I just waded in from the time I got up until I went to bed and started over. Jerry was usually at work so it was just me and then later the boys.

Middle of the week and move briefing today. I do hope the scheduled person will do it. Lately, people have asked me to do it for them but I don't usually unless they are sick or not there.

I feel like it has been such a long week. Last night I told Becca it felt like it should be Friday.

I did a very little bit of writing last night. I'm taking it when and where I can get it. I am hoping once they kids are sorted out I can get back to some kind or routine. I haven't even been able to sew much because of their items taking up space. Sue will come clean Friday and that will get things on a more even keep. Now if that guy would just come cut the yard!

Off to work, folks. I am praying the morning is very productive because the afternoon won't be with that briefing. We'll spend about two hours on that and be done around 4 p.m. so the day will be over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.