Tuesday, August 3, 2010

This May Be the Place

Link

Follow the link and take a look at where I'm thinking about going. It is only a little over two hours from me and I wouldn't necessarily lost a day of work. I could, in theory drive down on a Friday night and come back Sunday afternoon.

You can check out all the stuff there is to see there. And I love caves. There's even horseback riding which I simply love. I'm still not sure though. I have to find a good hotel and I'm really funny about it. Hotels can be really good or really bad. Do I want a pool? Probably. Do I want Wi-fi? Pretty sure I do. Do I want atmosphere and ambiance? Well, it'd be nice. But the last doesn't necessarily and usually doesn't come with the first two.

My biggest problem is going alone. I don't in the least feel excited about going. But this is a really nice area. I just would hate it to be chock full of tourist.

Well, more later. I am considering this weekend or next. Strongly leaning to this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.