Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jiggity Jig

I am home again. I left this morning at 6:30 am. and arrived about 9 a.m. I had awakened about twice during the night and when I woke up at 6 I decided that I'd had enough. I had packed everything the night before and had only to dress, comb my hair, load the car, and drive away. I did just that. I didn't even stop for breakfast anywhere.

Now, I'm tired and just want to sleep. I guess I didn't rest well or something. I have a headache, too. I ate when I got home but I think I'm going to check out the fudge. I tried some last night and it was scrumptious. I'll have a glass of ice cold Coke and some fudge.

I'm really disappointed that the trip turned out so badly. I had wanted to see several things but ended up doing pretty much nothing. And it cost me more. Anyway, maybe later in the year when the leaves are turning would be a good time to go back to see the caves. I also like walking nature trails so that would be much cooler than what I could have done yesterday. I also saw several places I could stay that are much closer to civilization and the sites than where I stayed. The wax museum lady said that Diamond Caverns was far more beautiful than Mammoth. And I'll go back to the Wax Museum.

But I probably won't go alone. It isn't much fun.

Now, I'm tired and just want to sleep. I guess I didn't rest well or something. I have a headache, too. I ate when I got home but I think I'm going to check out the fudge. I tried some last night and it was scrumptious. I'll have a glass of ice cold Coke and some fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.