Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's Marked in My Bible #22

Psalm 40

1I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD.

Psalm 47

1O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
6Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.

The following is another scripture song I learned long ago. I wish I could get music for them so I could save them for Sarah.

Psalm 48

1Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.

2Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.