Saturday, July 11, 2009

Early Bird Shot

Well, he should be. I've been sitting her since 6:55! WHY on earth am I up that early? I have no idea. I just woke up and couldn't go back to sleep. Could it be cause I got my pillows in the mail yesterday? LOL. My aunt mailed them after Mike kept calling her. He looks out for me. But I don't think that is the reason I am up early.

I did sleep a bit better cause I took FIVE pillows and arranged them on my bed so I was in a cradled position and my head, neck and shoulders were supported. It did feel good but I didn't go to bed until around midnight.

Only I am now tired! I am about to get dressed and go to pick up my vacuum cleaner from the repair shop. Cost less that $25 to get it fixed! I'm shocked.

It is raining here. A steady drizzle that is tapping on the awnings over the office window. It is the one of the nicer things about awnings. The other is these rooms would be miserably hot without them in the afternoons.

So, I am out for a bit. I don't really want to go but I do need that vacuum. The floors are getting a bit cluttered with bits from the yard. The wood floors can be swept but the machine actually gets things much cleaner.

Hope you all have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.