Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Good Day for Praying

This would be a good day to pray for me. I'm not well this morning. Getting up was difficult and it has only gone down hill. I just feel sick to my soul and overwhelmed. You ever hear the phrase of a ship with out a sail? That's me, directionless, no clue which way to turn.

I just have to start taking the St. John's Wort again. It was having a bad effect on my skin but I can't cope without something. I will have to use a lot of caution to stay out of the sun but the sun really does help I believe. I do not wish to take prescription anti-depressants but I also really don't want to descend any further into this blackness.

I am on my way to PT now and then to work. Please, for those of you who pray, say prayers for me today. I do not request this lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.