Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Weekend Is Finally HERE!

I am so tired. I have been so exhausted ever night by the time I get home from work but I have trouble getting to bed early and getting to sleep. People hang around my house all the time. Last night I finally headed them all off. Jerry slept and went to work, Mike was gone but when he came in he went to his room. I more or less let Becca know I was going to bed.

That was the plan. The boss let us off early and when I got home, I napped on the sofa. But people kept calling. My aunt, Becca, Mike. Every time I dozed off the phone rang. I stayed on the sofa, getting up only to eat and answer the call of nature until midnight. I watched Enterprise Marathon on Sci-Fi. I was just too tired to move.

This morning I got up at 8:30 a.m. and my bedroom is cleaned... finally. I swear there was a whole graveyard of people in there. Dust everywhere! I wouldn't let Jerry go to bed until it was cleaned. I've asked Becca to come over and help me dust everything. I know part of the problems I'm having is the dust. I don't know why it is so bad in this house. I think because the dryer is in the house and I don't have the time or energy to dust like I used to and Jerry NEVER dust.

I am going to do some other things but I really just want to relax today. I probably won't because Becca and Sarah will be here.

It occurred to me this morning I have to start planning for NaNoWriMo soon. I have not got a single idea on what to write. Last year, my planning is what helped me to reach the goal. If I don't get a plan, I'm up a creek I think. I won't finish it. There are a lot of things that go on in November anyway that cause delays so I really need the plan.

I am going now to vacuum this room and do a couple of other things. I hope I can drop back by later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.