Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mouse Hole

For some reason I found this hysterical. I couldn't stop laughing when I read it and even now I am laughing!

A man called 911 and said, "Someone come quick! My wife fell asleep on the couch with her mouth open and a mouse ran down her throat!"

The operator replied, "Calm down, sir. Wave a piece of cheese over her mouth and maybe the mouse will come out. An ambulance is on the way."

When the ambulance arrived, the EMT found the man waving a fish over his wife's mouth.

"What on earth are you doing?" exclaimed the EMT. "Didn't the 911 operator tell you to wave a piece of cheese over your wife's mouth?"

"Yes," the man replied. "But I gotta get the cat out first."


From The Good Clean Funnies List

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.