Friday, August 1, 2008

Blessings and Bites

Becca got a job! Yesterday, she was going to go back to that temp job she had on Wednesday night and she was really dreading it. It made her sick. Apparently the plant was very hot and the work was difficult on her. She was on her feet all night. She was on her way out that afternoon to look for other jobs and she got a call from another temp service. A place she had contacted about possible employment had called them and asked to have her sent out. She went today and loved it. She already has a ride and that was our next major hurdle. They have no car and she has no license if they did. So I was going to have to get her to and from work, 25 minute drive one way. The gas is already killing us all and I was dreading it. She found a woman who lives less than half a mile from her and she will let Becca ride with her. And the woman didn't even want to take any gas money!

I truly believe that your prayers about this situation have been instrumental in this situation. I am so very thankful that God still hears and answers prayers and that there are people who will go to prayer for one another in times of need. If you prayed for us, thank you. If you asked others to pray for us, thank you and please let them know that we believe God had heard and answered those prayers.

My back has hurt all afternoon and I have lain on the couch all evening. The doctor called this morning and I am scheduled to go to a pain management doctor this month on the 28th.

I hate to keep asking for prayer. Seems I've always got a problem. However, lately, my physically situation seems to have worsened. I'm wondering how long I can work like this and know that even if I am in worse pain, I can't stop working. I am so sorry I complain about this so much lately. It isn't me, you know. I've always been healthy and able to do a lot of things. Now, I'm just so tired and I hurt somewhere all the time. It is really depressing and defeating.

I am on my way to bed shortly. I took a muscle relaxant to see if it will help. I am hoping for a better Saturday. I hope you all have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.