Saturday, August 9, 2008

It's a Secret

I haven't told anyone by my husband and oldest son. I took Monday and Tuesday off. I've sworn them to secrecy. I've found that some people, when they find I am off, want something from me. I wind up doing nothing for me and going back to work exhausted, rather than rested. So, I am going to try and make this four day weekend work for me.

I've taken a page out of Jilly's Handbook of Household Hints. I'm cleaning in spurts. I've mopped all the floors but three. Can't get in to my room because Jerry is sleeping and it needs a through cleaning before moping. Mike's is the same but I believe I'll have him do the work. The den/dining room is cluttered and I want to get to that on Monday when I can really move some stuff around. I have to have help and Jerry will be off so that is my goal for then.

I'm doing laundry as I go. I've done most of the dishes. How can three people have so many dishes? I still have to clean the baths but it is only 12:30 here so there is still time. Between all this I am reading blogs and writing them.

Jilly, this is ever so much easier!

I hope by the time I go back to work on Wednesday, I won't care that the paperwork has piled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.