Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Positive

Let me see.... I'm going to try this. Think Positive thoughts. Make Positive statements. BE postive energy!

I'm positive I am tired.
I'm positive I had a very long day today.
I'm positive tomorrow will be equally long with positively tons of work and postively hordes of people needing my postively brilliant mind.
I'm postive that I am an interesting, intelligent person . . . hold on, Jerry is snoring so loud I can't think.
I'm positive that if I go to bed now, I'll fall asleep in minutes.
I'm positive I locked the doors . . . hang on a sec . . . yep.
I'm positive I emptied the sink . . . hang on a sec . . . nope but now it is.
I'm positive I brushed my teeth . . . um . . . be right back . . . yep
I'm positive I had a point when I started this by have since forgotten it.
I'm positive if I continue, I will be positively bored.

Say, I think I'm feeling more positive now. It really works! One think is sure, I'm positive that being positive is postively annoying.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.