Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Lovely Day in the Neighborhood

Well, it is 10:33 p.m. here and I've followed Jilly's cleaning method all day. I got quiet a lot done and had a nice time!

I had Sarah for a few hours so her parents could go to the store. She played a bit and we just kind of hung around and watched Barney, her favorite.

The rest of the evening I spent watching t.v. My husband left for work at 9:45 p.m. and I have the rest of the night to myself. I'm doing taxes for Becca's mom. She's a bit late. LOL, by a few months.

I've taken my muscle relaxant and a good thing, too. I realize when I sat down earlier tonight that the day had caught up with me. Back was giving me some pain. I will have the whole bed and can really spread out. I can't use a pillow or anything or sleep on my side for long because of the pain.

I am feeling rather pleased with myself. I warded off all hints from people, except Becca's mom. But she paid me to do the taxes so I'm good with it.

I will go now and finish up and then to bed. Hope you have all had a lovely weekend. I still have Sunday to go but since I get Monday and Tuesday off, it won't seem so short.

The day was lovely. I should have gone out more and just sat down. It was cool all day and sunny. But my house is clean except for the rooms mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.