Saturday, June 18, 2011

What A Difference Chocolate Makes!

Yes, chocolate. I had a candy bar yesterday and one today. No sluggishness all day. However, I did not take the muscle relaxant nor my doxepin. I'm going to reintroduce the doxepin in a few days. I may not start taking the skelaxin again.

What I think is that my blood sugar is not regulated. The fact that a chocolate bar made me feel better is not a good sign. But it was a good chocolate bar!

I've been rearranging things getting read to work on the study. The spare room is crowded but not useless. Today Mike and I moved bookcases and printers. I went and bought new glasses. They had a 2 for 1 deal so I have a backup pair.


I like the blue pair a lot. Makes my green eyes turn blue! Happen when I wear blue clothes, too.

The other pair a a tortoise shell color and I like them as well but for some reason they are not as comfortable as they were in the store. Still, it is the first time I've had a back up pair of glasses. I have an old pair I'm going to have turned into work glasses. Be nice to have that!

I am in a writing and sewing mood. I'll have videos later relating to the sewing mood. The Writer's Asylum meeting on Thursday night and Doug's challenge seems to have spurred us all a bit. If I can keep this clarity my writing will be back on track.



It has rained most of the day and it was really a lovely cool morning. The afternoon it cleared and warmed up but it is now cloudy again as night approaches.

I'm almost in awe at how much better I feel today. I woke with pain in the joints of my hands and my neck is bugging me a bit but other than that, I'm pretty good. I am running out of steam a bit. It is just now 7 p.m. and I'm going to get a hot shower and take my medicine and see where the moment takes me.

I have some video surprise coming up on the Multiply site. I say this because my blog is cross posted to a couple of other platforms.

I'm headed off to fix something to eat. Fried chicken from Buy-Low and field peas from the freezer. I love, love, love field peas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.