Monday, May 9, 2011

The Road to Work

Monday ... again. I truly despise Mondays.

I spent a miserable day yesterday. I won't do that again. Actually, I think last year may have been equally miserable but haven't checked the blog. I went to the cemetery and left some flowers. Another difficult task yesterday.

Mike and I went to church last night and I simply sat and cried nearly the whole service. Fortunately, I belong to a group to which it is not weird so one doesn't have to be embarrassed to show one's emotions. They pray for you. And prayer helps.

This road is filled with pitfalls and potholes. They are unavoidable. Darkness falls regularly. There are lights there in the darkness. Thank you to the friends who came by and offered encouragement. . . ."In the multitude of counselors there is safety." Prov. 11:14

Today I go into the mines where there is little to light the way. I am trying to find some way to make myself less negative about my job. I believe negative energy multiplies and I really don't want to be encompassed by it. I have no choice but to work. So, I have to get my head on straight so I'm not constantly miserable at my work. There are days I pray and ask God not to let anyone come in and not to let the phone ring. A lot of times it works. But I'm not silly. People have problems and questions. I'm having trouble coping with my own and dealing with theirs is very difficult.

Anyway, I have to get moving. I wasn't going to post anything this morning but decided that I needed to at least make up for the crappy one yesterday. At the moment, the sun is shinning, although a bit weakly. I hope the rain holds off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.