Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blog Crazy

I started another blog..... {sigh}. Yes, I did. Well, actually, I'm hoping that the writing group will co-author it with me. I've set it up and sent them the notices. It would make it easier to keep up with some things for the group. Here's the link if you want to look. The Writers' Asylum

I don't know it they'll want to bother. Doug and I talked about it a little bit last year but we didn't actually group discuss it. And we got no further than the idea stage. I decided to go one step more and toss out the idea in a more concrete fashion. If no one wants to bother... well, I can always delete it. I don't actually have time to do all the posting. I already have several blogs out there but not all are active. Some are just novels I put out there for protection and to make it easier to share when I wanted to share.

Anyway, take a look. We're discussing t-shirts too and the logo is on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.