Sunday, May 15, 2011

"What Happened to the Weekend?"

She asked in confusion.

I was released from the hospital around 6 p.m. and am now ensconced in my bed with my laptop. A great investment this little computer.

I'm tired. Mike is staying with me a few days, if I can handle his fidgeting. It is more for his benefit than mine. I think he is worried. He has had very little sleep and I'm hoping to get him to go to bed tonight and sleep. I told him he has to if he stays over.

They have told me to follow up with a cardiologist if I continue to have any chest pains in the next four weeks. I really think this was an anxiety attack. But it is always better to be safe than sorry in these things.

I am considering asking Marques to let me take my vacation starting this week instead of next week. I have Friday off and that's a free day and Monday as well so that would be two days less than I would be using of my vacation time. This lets me save more vacation time for later, when things are a bit calmer. They will get calmer, won't they?

Honestly, my life feels like a roller coaster of calamity. I'm really rather tired of that. I'd take boring for a few months just to see how the other half lives.

Many thanks to all those who prayed for me and who asked prayer for me. Please continue to keep me in prayer. I know it works.

I am so blessed by your friendship. When I was able to check my email and saw all those notes and comments and then calls began to come in, I was so very touched by the concern and love that came from hundreds and thousands of miles from my hospital room. I do not know what I would do without you. And words do not begin to say it. Thank you and I pray that God will bless you because you have blessed me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.