Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday Nite Visit

Sarah came over tonight because she had cabin fever and had overwhelmed her parents. She's been just fine. Played in the sandbox, watched a move, got a bath and played till Dave picked her up at 9. I think she was in a good mood and but was suffering cabin fever. She sees the same people all the time and gets bored.

I am going to bed. My medicine is working. I've been sleeping hard and fast and so I'm going to keep doing it. We canceled the writer's meeting tomorrow night. I have nothing written. I was sick for a couple of weeks and this last week I've been exhausted. The doxepin makes me sleep really good but I have to get enough hours or I'm tired the next day. I haven't got it balanced yet.

So, off to bed I go. TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.