Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Howdy Neighbor!

That's what I've been saying to Sarah lately when I see her. She now says it to me with a grin.

I've been busy as a bee. Just got back from the bank. I got two more refund checks on the car loan! I can't figure out where it is coming from! But that means another $500 on the down payment. I'm very glad for all that.

I've finished the shawl. Did I tell that already? I finished it Sunday. And now I need to work on the sweater. Or jacket, as Sarah called it. I've been writing a short piece based on a one of my computer wallpapers. I'll post it for you soon as I feel it is finished.

I've been working on my story for the group critique. Not sure what I'll have done but we shall see. I'm struggling with structure.

I do not sleep well at all without the doxepin. But the trade off is I'm exhausted all day the next day, as if I didn't get enough sleep. So, starting today I'm taking it every other night. I'm hoping once I adjust to it, I can go back to every night. Either way, the sleep is much better with than without. I had a restless night last night without and had a nightmare. I also have more aches and pains without it. The dizziness I've been plagued with is better but no completely gone. I still get mild bouts of it and my ears still fell a bit congested. I can't get to physical therapy for it because I have no way to go.....

Same old song.

I'm going to bed earlier tonight. I did last night and that may be why I was restless. I don't know. I slept but kept waking up, particularly after the nightmare. Very unsettling. I don't handle them so well anymore. Used to, if I woke from one, I would be fine once I woke and saw Jerry. Now, I look around at the doors and windows because I feel as if I'm being watched. Not fun when you've dreamed something is after you or whatever I dreamed. And when I go back to sleep it is a nervous sleep rather than a good rest. I'll wake a couple more times with a start.

I'm on my way to shower and more comfortable clothing. Hope your evening is pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderate because of increased SPAM.